Slow down high-cost water bills with the T&S Brass 5EF-2D-DS motion sensor faucet. The faucet is on a 4-inch deck mount and has a polished chrome-plated brass body with an integral spout and 2.2-GPM aerator. In order to power the sensor faucet, you can use a plug-in AC transformer or 4 AA batteries. The temperature control mixing valve has integral check valves. It also comes with 18-inch flexible stainless steel supply hoses with 3⁄8-inch compression connections and a 100-240 VAC adapter with a 144-inch long double power chord.
- 4-in. deck-mounted, motion-sensor faucet
- Polished chrome-plated brass body with integral spout
- 2.2-GPM, vandal-resistant aerator
- 35⁄8 in. x 43⁄16 in. x 2 in. water-resistant control module
- Power options of 4 AA batteries or a plug-in AC transformer
- Temperature control mixing valve with integral check valves
- 2 flexible, stainless steel, 18-in. supply hoses with 3⁄8 compression x 1⁄2-in. NPSM
- Low battery LED indicator light
- Removable strainer
- 24-in. sensor cable
- Overall Dimensions: 57⁄8 in. W x 53⁄16 in. D x 47⁄8 in. H
- UL and CSA listed; NSF certified
Equip Electronic Faucet, deck mount, rigid, 4-7/8" H, 5-3/16" spread, cast spout, 4" centers, AC/DC control module, mixing valve, removable strainer, 24" sensor cable, (2) 18" supply hose, 100-240v adapter with 144" power cord, 2.2 GPM vandal resistant aerator, low-lead, polished chrome-plated, ADA compliant, ANSI, UL, NSF, 100-240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S 5EF-2D-DS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Go Green||Eco Friendly|