This T&S Brass 5EF-0001 Equip Sensor faucet control module will provide your sensor faucet with the most efficient operation there is. You patrons and customers will enjoy the touch-free hand washing that Equip Sensor Faucet control module will provide them. Equip Sensor faucet control modules help reduce the spread of illness by allowing the user to simply move their hands in front of the sensor without having to contract or deposit germs to and from their hands and the faucet. With this type of faucet, you will save money because water shuts off when hands are no longer in front of the sensor.
The below deck control module box has a water-resistant faucet sensor cable connection. It also has a mixed water elbow fitting with an integral strainer. A battery is stored in the storage compartment so it is easy to get to and replace. To connect the cable, you just need to remove the rubber cap. T&S Brass 5EF-0001 Equip Sensor faucet has a 1⁄2-inch NPSM female 360 swivel coupling nut.
- Equip sensor faucet control model
- Water-resistant faucet sensor cable connection
- Water-resistant transformer cable connection port
- Mixed water elbow fitting with an integral strainer
- Removable strainer
- 1⁄2-in. NPSM male outlet
- 1⁄2-in. NPSM female 360 swivel coupling nut
- Below-deck, white, control module box measures 3 5⁄8 in. x 4 3⁄16 in. x 2 in.
- Operates on AC adaptor or 4 AA batteries
- Battery storage compartment
- UL Listed; ASME and NSF Certified
Equip Sensor Faucet, control module
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S 5EF-0001 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Go Green||Eco Friendly|