The Star QCS2-800 QCS® conveyor toaster is elevated off the countertop by 1-inch adjustable legs, separating hot components from the surface to prevent overheating. The unit also has a high-limit switch and a power saver switch that lowers the energy spent by as much as 75 percent. This Star QCS2-800 QCS conveyor toaster produces as many as 800 slicers per hour on its 10-inch-wide belt, which accommodates two slices side by side. Belt speed, top heat, and bottom heat can be adjusted to an ideal color and texture through the analog controls.
- Toasts as many as 800 slices per hr.
- Extended conveyor design offers a convenient way to load the 1.5-in. opening
- Loading area features a burn guard and cool surfaces
- 10-in.-wide belt accommodates 2 slices side by side
- Large warming area holds toasted products at ideal temperatures
- Quartz infrared elements operate at faster, more consistent levels than traditional elements
- Forced convection system protects the components while keeping the exterior cool
- Variable belt speed, top heat, and bottom heat are controlled by the analog system
- Metal knobs support use in high-volume applications
- Power saver switch reduces energy consumption
- High-limit switch prevents overheating to protect the components
- One-piece cover can be taken apart for cleaning
- Elevated on 1-in. legs
- 2800 W, 11.7 A
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-20P plug
- Overall dimensions: 14.5 in. W x 22.38 in. D x 15.63 in. H (24.5 in. D with extended load-up rack)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
If you want to read more about toasters in this line, check out the Star toasters buyers' guide.
Star QCS® Conveyor Toaster, electric, 800 slices/hr., horizontal conveyor, analog speed, standby switch, independent controls for top & bottom quartz sheathed heater elements, 1-1/2" opening x 10" W belt (2 slice) with loading rack, stainless steel construction with smooth cool touch exterior, cULus, UL EPH, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star QCS2-800 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||QCS2-800A|
|Specialty Options||Cool Touch Exterior|
|Specialty Options||Separate Controls|
|Specialty Options||Load-Up Tray|
|Belt Width (in)||14|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|