The Star QCS2-800 QCS® conveyor toaster can produce 800 slices of toasted bread and English muffins in an hour. Its quartz infrared heaters toast slices evenly and effectively. Analog controls adjust the top and bottom heat as well as conveyor belt speed to toast slices to the ideal texture and color. Overheating is prevented by a high-limit switch, and a power-saver switch reduces energy use at non-peak hours.
It has a forced convection system to introduce preheated air into the chamber and keep the exterior relatively cool to the touch. Slices fit on the 10-inch-wide conveyor belt side by side, and the safe loading area keeps operators protected from burns. Finished slices are kept warm and ready to serve in the holding area, while rubber feet prevent the Star QCS2-800 QCS conveyor toaster from marking up countertops and other surfaces.
- Produces as many as 800 slices per hr.
- Forced convection system circulates preheated air into the chamber to keep the exterior cool and protect components
- Efficient, even-heating quartz infrared heaters
- 10-in.-wide conveyor belt accommodates 2 slices of bread side by side
- Loading area has a cool surface and a front burn guard for safety
- Heated holding area keeps the toast warm
- Controls for top and bottom heat and conveyor speed provide accurate toasting
- Power saver switch lowers energy consumption by 75 percent
- High-limit switch prevents overheating
- Analog control system
- Durable metal knobs for daily use
- 1-in. legs adjust for uneven surfaces
- Rubber feet protect the counter from marking
- 2800 W, 13.5 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
- Overall dimensions: 141⁄2 in. W x 223⁄8 in. D x 155⁄8 in. H
- UL-EPH and cULus listed
- Made in the U.S.
Our conveyor and slot toaster comparison article breaks down some of the differences between different types of toasters.
Star QCS® Conveyor Toaster, electric, 800 slices/hr., horizontal conveyor, analog speed, standby switch, independent controls for top & bottom quartz sheathed heater elements, 1-1/2" opening x 10" W belt (2 slice) with loading rack, stainless steel construction with smooth cool touch exterior, cULus, UL EPH, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star QCS2-800 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||QCS2-800A|
|Specialty Options||Cool Touch Exterior|
|Specialty Options||Separate Controls|
|Specialty Options||Load-Up Tray|