The Star PGT14 Pro-Max 2.0® panini press has grooved aluminum plates that leave grill marks on food. Aluminum is lighter than cast iron or stainless steel and heats up more quickly. When the top plate is lowered, a 3-inch gap between the plates can accommodate large sandwiches and wraps, and the spring-hinge system can withstand opening and closing repeatedly without bending and breaking. Temperatures on the plates adjust from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. This Star PGT14 Pro-Max 2.0 sandwich grill has a water-resistant conduit that protects the electrical connections.
- Grooved plates leave grill marks on food to enhance presentation
- Plates are made of quick-heating aluminum
- Strong spring-hinge system supports heavy use
- 3-in. opening accommodates large sandwiches
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F
- Analog thermostat controls
- Heavy-duty conduit is resistant to water and oil, protecting the electrical connections
- Stainless steel body resists dents, scratches, and rust
- Elevated off the counter by 1-in. legs
- 1800 W, 15 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Lower plate dimensions: 14.5 in. W x 14.2 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 16.5 in. W x 23.3 in. D x 10.5 in. H (27.125 in. H when open)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Learn more about Pro-Max 2.0 units and other Star sandwich grills in our Star panini press buyers' guide.
Pro-Max 2.0® Sandwich Grill, 14.5" W x 14.2"D grooved aluminum cooking surface, performance torsion spring hinge with ergonomic curved handle, analog 175-550°F thermostat control, low profile, removable grease drawer, stainless steel exterior, non-skid feet, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA (old model reference: CG14 and CG14B), 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star PGT14 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||CG14, CG14B|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|