The Star PGT14 Pro-Max 2.0® panini press has aluminum plates that heat up more quickly than most stainless steel or cast iron plates while still creating grill marks on food. Three inches of space between the grooved plates can accommodate thick items with consistent contact and heat. The spring-hinge system can withstand use in busy settings. With the Star PGT14 Pro-Max 2.0 sandwich grill’s analog thermostat controls, staff can adjust temperatures from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Aluminum plates heat more quickly than stainless steel and cast iron plates
- Grooved plates sear grill marks onto product to enhance presentation
- 3-in. opening between the plates can hold thick items
- Spring-hinge system supports high-volume operations
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F
- Analog thermostat control facilitates temperature adjustments
- Conduit resists water and oil, protecting electrical connections
- Body is constructed of durable, rust-resistant stainless steel
- 1-in. legs elevate the unit to prevent overheating
- 1350-1800 W, 6.5-7.5 A
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-15P plug
- Lower plate dimensions: 14.5 in. W x 14.2 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 16.5 in. W x 23.3 in. D x 10.5 in. H (27.125 in. H when open)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
In-depth information on panini presses in the Pro-Max 2.0 and Grill Express series is available in the Star panini press buyers' guide.
Pro-Max 2.0® Sandwich Grill, 14.5" W x 14.2"D grooved aluminum cooking surface, performance torsion spring hinge with ergonomic curved handle, analog 175-550°F thermostat control, low profile, removable grease drawer, stainless steel exterior, non-skid feet, cULus, UL EPH, 208-240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star PGT14 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||CG14, CG14B|