The Star PST14I Pro-Max 2.0® panini press has smooth, heavy, cast iron plates to efficiently press the product while evenly distribute heat. When the top plate is closed, 3 inches are left to accommodate thick product, while analog thermostat controls operate from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. With a stainless steel construction, the body resists rust and provides strength. There are 3-inch legs on this Star PST14I Pro-Max 2.0 sandwich grill to elevate it off the countertop and reduce the risk of overheating.
- Smooth, cast iron plates evenly distribute and retain heat
- 3-in. opening accommodates thick products
- Durable spring-hinge system withstands high-volume applications
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F
- Analog thermostat controls
- Conduit resists water and oil to protect electrical connections
- Stainless steel body resists rust and simplifies cleaning
- 3-in. legs elevate the press to prevent overheating
- 2700 W, 13 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
- Lower plate dimensions: 14.5 in. W x 14.2 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 16.5 in. W x 23.3 in. D x 12.5 in. H (29.125-in. H in an open position)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
There is additional information on Pro-Max 2.0 units in our Star panini press buyers' guide.
Pro-Max 2.0® Sandwich Grill, 14.5" W x 14.2"D smooth cast iron cooking surface, performance torsion spring hinge with ergonomic curved handle, analog 175-550°F thermostat control, low profile, removable grease drawer, stainless steel exterior, 2.5" adjustable metal legs, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA (old model reference: GR14I and GR14IB), 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star PST14I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||GR14I, PST14I|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|