The Star PST14I Pro-Max 2.0® panini press is durable to withstand high-volume operations with a stainless steel body and water-resistant conduit. Smooth plates are made of cast iron, a heavy material that evenly distributes heat, and large wraps and sandwiches fit between the plates with its 3-inch opening. Temperatures on this Star PST14I Pro-Max 2.0 sandwich grill adjust from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit, and it is elevated off the counter with 3-inch legs to reduce the risk of overheating.
- Smooth, cast iron plates evenly distribute and retain heat
- 3-in. opening can accommodate large wraps and sandwiches
- Spring-hinge system resists bending and breaking
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F
- Analog thermostat controls
- Heavy-duty conduit resists oil and water to protect electrical components
- Stainless steel body
- Mounted on 3-in. legs for elevation
- 2700-3600 W, 13-15 A
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
- Lower plate dimensions: 14.5 in. W x 14.2 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 16.5 in. W x 23.3 in. D x 12.5 in. H (29.125-in. H in an open position)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
In-depth information on features and benefits is available in our Star panini press buyers' guide.
Pro-Max 2.0® Sandwich Grill, 14.5" W x 14.2"D smooth cast iron cooking surface, performance torsion spring hinge with ergonomic curved handle, analog 175-550°F thermostat control, low profile, removable grease drawer, stainless steel exterior, 2.5" adjustable metal legs, cULus, UL EPH, 208-240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star PST14I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||PST14I, GR14IB|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|