Made of heavy cast iron, the grooved plates on the Star PGT14I Pro-Max 2.0® panini press evenly distribute and retain heat as they press ingredients together, leaving attractive grill marks. When the top plate is lowered, 3 inches of space between each surface leave room for large sandwiches. Temperatures on this Star PGT14I Pro-Max 2.0® sandwich grill range from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit, and a conduit protects the electrical connections from water and oil damage.
- Heat-retaining cast iron plates efficiently press ingredients together
- Grooved plate design enhances product presentation by searing grill marks
- 3-in. opening accommodates thick items
- Heavy-duty spring-hinge system can last in commercial settings
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F
- Analog thermostat controls
- Water- and oil-resistant conduit protects electrical connections
- Durable stainless steel body is rust resistant
- 2-in. legs lift the press off of surfaces
- 2700-3600 W, 13-15 A
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
- Lower plate dimensions: 14.5 in. W x 14.2 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 16.5 in. W x 23.3 in. D x 10.5 in. H (27.125 in. H when open)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Read about Pro-Max 2.0 and Grill Express panini presses in the Star panini press buyers' guide.
Pro-Max 2.0® Sandwich Grill, 14.5" W x 14.2"D grooved cast iron cooking surface, performance torsion spring hinge with ergonomic curved handle, analog 175-550°F thermostat control, low profile, removable grease drawer, stainless steel exterior, 2.5" adjustable metal legs, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA (old model reference: CG14I and CG14IB), 208-240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star PGT14I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||CG14I, PGT14I|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Height|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|