The Star 8148RCBB Ultra-Max® charbroiler provides precise control since the burners are evenly spread across the cooktop. Radiants direct heat from the cast iron burners to the broiling surface, which has heavy-duty grates. They are adjustable in 6-inch sections to a flat or inclined position. While the operator is preparing greasy products, splatter is contained by the tapered splash guards on this Star 8148RCBB Ultra-Max charbroiler. To prevent overheating, the 4-inch legs keep the hot components elevated off the countertop.
- Heated by natural gas
- Burners are controlled every 6 in. for preparing various products simultaneously
- Radiants absorb heat from the cast iron burners and send it above the grates
- Grates are designed to hold a large amount of product for high-volume applications
- Flat or inclined cooking is possible since the grates are adjustable every 6 in.
- Stainless steel bull-nose front reduces burn risks and protects the knobs
- 5-in. tapered splash guards contain debris and grease splatter
- Water pan has a large capacity
- 4-in. legs keep the hot components elevated to prevent overheating
- 160,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 35.2 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus Gas-Fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
There is additional information on charbroilers in our charbroilers buyers' guide.
Ultra-Max® Charbroiler, gas, 48"L, 30-5/8"D, 18"H, steel radiants, adjustable manual controls every 6", welded steel frame with stainless steel exterior, cast iron broiling grates, drip pan, splash guard & grease trough, 4" legs, 160,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 8148RCBB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||8148RCB|
|Cooking Surface||Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|