The Globe GCB48G-CR countertop charbroiler’s side and rear splashes guard other surfaces from grease, and its catch tray prevents food debris from hitting countertops. The cast iron grates can be reversed to burn off food and can sit flat or angled for various cooking results. The Globe GCB48G-CR countertop charbroiler is heated by natural gas and uses cast iron radiants to absorb and distribute heat. This unit is constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel.
- Durable and strong stainless steel
- Heat is retained through double-wall insulation
- Extended front edge stays cool
- Cast iron grates are reversible
- Grates can be set to a flat or angled position
- 4 cast iron, U-shaped burners
- Front accessible pilots are adjustable
- Cast iron radiants absorb heat and evenly diffuse it across the cook surface
- Debris is caught for disposal in the catch tray
- Metal control knobs
- 4-in. legs are adjustable
- Rear and side splashes keep grease and food particles contained to the cooktop
- Field convertible to char rock or a combination
- Ships as natural gas with a conversion kit to LP gas
- 160,000 BTU
- Cooking area dimensions: 48 in. x 20 in.
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 30.32 in. D x 15.75 in. H
- cETLus-Sanitation listed
Unsure if this is the right unit for you? Find out more about them in our chabroilers buyers' guide.
Gas Charbroiler, radiant, countertop, 48" wide, heavy duty reversible cast-iron grates, (4) stainless steel U-style burners with cast-iron radiant covers, adjustable pilots with front access, stainless steel front edge, 4" wide grease trough, stainless steel drip pan, insulated stainless steel double wall construction, metal control knobs with set screws, 4" adjustable stainless steel legs, unit ships Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included, field convertible to char rock or combination radiant/char rock, 160,000 BTU, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe GCB48G-CR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|