The Star 624TSPF Star-Max® griddle operates from 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. An embedded modulating thermostat is designed into the plate, responding quickly to temperature changes. For even heat distribution, a U-shaped burner is placed every 12 inches. The 1-inch-thick plate resists wear and tear as it constantly heats and cools. The 4.5-inch-tall tapered splash guard keeps grease splatter and food particles contained to the plate to reduce messes. A bull-nose front on this Star 624TSPF Star-Max griddle reduces the risk of burns while protecting the knobs from damage.
- Heated with natural gas
- 1-in.-thick, polished steel plate provides even distribution and resists wear and tear
- U-shaped, aluminized-steel burner is spaced every 12 in. to provide precise control
- Embedded modulating thermostat quickly responds to temperature changes
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Chrome-plated cast zinc knobs support heavy-duty use
- 4.5-in. tapered splash guards contain splatter and crumbs
- 3.25-in. grease trough can accommodate a spatula to push grease into the trough
- Grease drawer has a 4.5-qt. capacity
- Durability is provided by welded body
- Durable stainless steel front simplifies cleaning
- Bull-nose front protects the operator from heat, reducing burn risks
- 4-in. legs are adjustable to an ideal working height
- Pilot safety for each burner
- Conversion kit is included for LP gas
- 56,600 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 29 in. D x 15.5 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Our griddles buyers' guide has additional information on the features of commercial griddles.
Star-Max® Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, ships for natural gas (NG) with LP conversion kit, 24" W x 21" D cooking surface, 1" steel griddle plate, throttling thermostat every 12", heavy duty knobs, safety pilot, aluminum steel construction, stainless steel front with black trim, wrap-around stainless steel splash guard, grease trough & stainless steel drawer, 4" legs, 56,600 BTU, cULus, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 624TSPF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||624TSPD|
|BTU / Burner||28300|
|Overall Width (in)||24|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||21|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|
|Overall Depth (in)||29|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|