The Lincoln 1451-000-U Impinger® I conveyor oven uses a 73-inch-by-32-inch belt to send product through the 40-inch baking chamber. Using impingement, the air fingers in the oven send hot pressurized air from the top and bottom, surrounding food with heat to ensure it is cooked quickly. Moving food through the chamber, the conveyor improves product flow and reduces labor needs. On the belt, the cook time can be adjusted from 1 to 30 minutes. Since the belt is reversible, it can be modified to work with a variety of kitchen configurations.
Adjustable from 260 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit, the temperature can be changed with the digital control panel. The Lincoln 1451-000-U Impinger conveyor oven's display provides a readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius, and its fluorescent backlight makes it easy to keep track of the cooking process. Accidental and unauthorized changes to the settings are limited since the controls can be locked.
- Impingement uses hot pressurized air to ensure product is cooked quickly with quality results
- Removable air fingers direct air around the food
- Temperature can be adjusted from 260-600 degrees F
- Front-loading glass door makes it easy to access and view product
- Handle on the door stays cool to prevent burns
- Door and fingers are easily removable
- Front, top, and sides are made of stainless steel to withstand heavy use
- Requires 24 in. of clearance from other equipment
- Requires 6 in. of clearance from combustible surfaces
- Oven start up and check out by a Manitowoc STAR authorized service agent is included
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 32.5 kW, 120,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 78 in. W x 58 in. D x 52 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired and UL-EPH listed
73-in. Conveyor Belt Features
- 73-in. belt moves food through the 40-in. oven quickly
- Provides even cooking with reduced labor needs and improved product flow
- Cook time can be adjusted from 1-30 min.
- Reversible design enables the oven to fit into different footprints
- Food is kept on the belt by a product stop
- Easy to clean since it is removable
- Conveyor Dimensions: 73 in. L x 32 in. W
- Microcompressor controls the conveyor speed and bake time
- Fluorescent display is easy to see so the operator can keep up with the belt speed, thermostat indicator light, and diagnostic messages
- Display offers a temperature readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Accidental and unauthorized changes to the settings are prevented since the controls can be locked
- On/Off power switch makes operation simple
Lincoln Impinger® I Conveyor Pizza Oven, LP Gas, single deck, single conveyor belt, solid door, glass access window included, AGA/CGA, 120/60/1, 5.0 amps, 120,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lincoln 1451-000-U SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Length (in)||73|
|Belt Width (in)||32|
|Warranty||1 year standard warranty|