The LP gas-heated Lincoln 1451-000-U conveyor oven uses air impinger technology for rapid heating, cooking, baking, and crisping. The adjustable conveyor speed allows for cooking times from one to 30 minutes at precise temperatures between 260 and 600 degrees Fahrenheit for consistent baking. The display panel is easy to read and controls temperature and belt speed along with showing diagnostic messages for easy troubleshooting. The control panel also had the ability to automatically lock settings to prevent accidental changes. The front loading access door with cool-to-the-touch handle and glass window allow for easy viewing or access to baking product. The detectable front fingers and side removable belt along with durable stainless steel top, front and sides, make for easy cleaning.
- LP gas heated
- Air impinger technology allows for rapid heating, baking, cooking, and crisping.
- Adjustable conveyor speed for 1 to 30 minutes makes for consistent cook times
- Temperature settings from 260 to 600 degrees F
- Settings can be automatically locked to prevent accidental changes
- Durable stainless steel top, front and sides are easy to clean
- Vacuum florescent readout displays belt speed, temperature, and diagnostic messages for easy troubleshooting
- Front loading access door with glass and cool-to-the-touch handle
- Side removable belt and front fingers for easy cleaning
- Conveyor is reversible
- 120,000 BTU/Hr.
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 5 A, NEMA 5-15P plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 78-in. W x 58-in. D x 52-in. H
- CSA, cULus, CE and UL-EPH Listed
Lincoln Impinger II Express Conveyor Pizza Oven, LP Gas, front loading, single deck, single conveyor belt, glass access window, FastBake technology optional, AGA/CGA, 120v/60/1, 7.0 amps, 40,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Lincoln 1451-000-U SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet