The Lincoln 56 inch electric conveyor oven uses air impingement technology to ensure uniform baking and consistent quality of your goods. The 18 inch wide conveyor belt and 28 inch baking chamber can be adjusted for cooking times from one to thirty minutes for dependable baking times. The durable stainless steel top, sides and front along with the convenient front removable conveyor makes this oven easy to clean. The front door with glass pane and cool-to-the-touch handle allows for easy access to the baking chamber. Easy to read digital readout shows temperature, conveyor speed and diagnostic messages for easy servicing.
- Air impingement technology for uniform and quality baking
- Adjustable conveyor speed for 1 to 30 minute bake time
- Front removable conveyor for easy cleaning
- Vacuum florescent readout displays temperature, belt speed, and diagnostic messages for easy troubleshooting
- Settings automatically locked to prevent accidental changes
- 18-in. wide by 56-in. long conveyor
- 28-in. baking chamber
- Front loading access door with cool-to-the-touch handle for easy access and safety
- Direct conveyor drive is powered by a durable AC motor
- Stainless steel top, front and sides for easy cleaning
- 120/240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 42 A, 10 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 56-in. W x 39-in. D x 42-in. H
- CSA, cULus, CE, UL-Sanitation and UL-EPH Listed
Lincoln Impinger® II Express Conveyor Pizza Oven, electric, front loading, single-deck, single conveyor belt, glass access window, FastBake™ technology optional, NSF, UL, CSA, 120/240v/60/1, 42.0 amps, 10.0 kW
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lincoln 1131-000-U SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Length (in)||56|
|Overall Width (in)||46.5|
|Warranty||1 year standard warranty|
Lincoln 1131-000-U Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Went from a convention oven baking pizzas to a conveyor oven. Customers are shocked when I say your order will be ready in 10-15 minutes. They h..."
"Went from a convention oven baking pizzas to a conveyor oven. Customers are shocked when I say your order will be ready in 10-15 minutes. They had to wait for 20-30 minutes on there pizzas in the convention oven. It was like Christmas morning for the pizza shop."