The Scotsman ECC1410-32 remote ice machine condenser is made to be used with a Prodigy® Eclipse® ice machine head. Depending on the ice machine and ambient conditions, the unit produces as much as 1,425 pounds of ice in 24 hours. To maximize ice production and minimize air conditioning load, heat is dissipated away from the ice maker. Using a remotely located compressor also helps the ice machine operate quietly. The Scotsman ECC1410-32 remote ice machine compressor resists corrosion and has a one-piece design that simplifies installation.
- 1,425-lb. maximum daily ice production
- Made for EH222SL-1 and EH430SL-1 Prodigy Eclipse ice machines
- Dissipates heat away from the ice machine to maximize ice production
- Minimizes load on the air conditioning unit
- Reduces noise level around the ice machine
- Corrosion resistant to enhance durability
- Simple installation with the 1-piece construction
- Required ambient air temperature: -20 to 120 degrees F
- 14.5 A
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 39.09 in. W x 32.06 in. D x 39.75 in. H
- cULus listed; ISO 9001:2015
You can read more about remote condensing units in the condensers buyers' guide.
Remote Condensing unit for Prodigy® Eclipse® Ice Maker, 1030 - 1425 lb/24 hours production, 208-230/60/1-ph, 14.5 amps, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Scotsman ECC1410-32 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||C1410CP32A, ERC108632A|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor & Condenser|
|Width (in) Range||24 - 29 in|