Model C0630MR-32A Prodigy Modular Cube Ice Maker, Medium Cube
- Ice production up to 684 lbs per 24 hr.
- Energy Efficient Prodigy cubers use significantly less energy and water than other cube ice machines, exceeding pending California and Federal energy efficiency regulations.
- Auto-Alert Indicator lights constantly communicate about operating status and actually signal your staff when it's time to descale, sanitize, and more.
- WaterSense Patented adaptive purge control delivers maximum reliability by reducing scale buildup for a longer time between cleanings.
- Preventative Maintenance Easily-removed panels allow clear access to internal components and a diagnostic code display insuring the right fix the first time. Reusable air filter is easily removable from the outside.
- Optional SmartBoard Provides NAFEM data protocol and additional operational data that can be displayed on-screen or transmitted remotely, resulting in early alert and fast diagnosis of operation issues.
- Optional Vari-Smart Ultrasonic ice level control sensor allows you flexibility to program ice levels, for up to 7 days, keeping just the right amount of freshly made ice in the bin.
- C0630*R-32A - Ice production with a remote condenser: 684 - 616 lbs per 24 hr.
3 years parts and labor on all components.
5 years parts and labor on the evaporator.
5 years on the compressor and condenser.
Click here to view:
Scotsman Ice Dispensers
Scotsman Ice Bins
California Energy Rebate
Features, Options & Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
Photo May Include Optional Accessories!
Prodigy Ice Maker, Cube Style, air-cooled, no condenser (remote), up to 684-lb production/24 hours, stainless steel finish, medium cube size, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 18.0 amps, ENERGY STAR
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Scotsman C0630MR-32 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Ice Style||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Remote Compressor|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||684 lbs|
|Also Known As||C0630MR-32B|