The Hatco TQ-800-240-QS Toast-Qwik® conveyor toaster can produce 840 slices per hour. It is made of stainless steel for strength in commercial settings. The surface is kept from getting too hot by the insulation and interior fan. Temperatures on the top and bottom are adjustable with accurate knob controls. Since the speed of the conveyor determines the toasting color, less temperature adjustment is required.
The Hatco TQ-800-240-QS Toast-Qwik conveyor toaster uses its ColorGuard system to keep the toasting color consistent. Its power-saving option lowers energy usage during non-peak periods. The indicator light displays when the mode is active. Finished products can be served directly to customers from the front or dispensed through the rear towards the operator.
- Can toast 840 slices in an hour
- Knob controls provide precise top and bottom temperature adjustment
- ColorGuard sensing system ensures color consistency
- Conveyor speed determines the toasting color
- Interior fan and insulation reduce exterior temperature to prevent burns
- Stainless steel construction resists damage and corrosion
- Finished slices can be served through the front or back
- Power-saving mode decreases energy use at slow business periods
- Light indicates when power-saving mode is turned on
- Bread is kept warm and dry inside the storage area
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3330 W, 13.9 A, 4-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 141⁄2 in. W x 2211⁄16 in. D x 169⁄16 in. H
- CE, cULus and UL-EPH listed; ANSI/NSF 4 certified
- Made in the U.S.
Toast-Qwik® Conveyor Toaster, horizontal conveyor, countertop design, all bread types toaster, approximately 14 slice capacity/min, 2" opening height, electronic controls, colorguard sensing system, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, Made in USA, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco TQ-800 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Separate Controls|