The Hatco TQ-800-208-QS Toast-Qwik® conveyor toaster can heat 14 slices of bread in a minute. Top and bottom temperatures are accurately set with the infinity controls. The speed of the conveyor indicates the color of the toast, reducing the need for adjusting temperatures. Products are kept at a consistent color with the ColorGuard sensing system. The power-saving option lowers energy consumption during non-peak hours. An indicator light lets users know when the mode has been activated.
The Hatco TQ-800-208-QS Toast-Qwik conveyor toaster has an internal fan and insulation to keep the surface from getting too hot, protecting the operator from heat. It is made of stainless steel to resist damage for commercial use. Bread is kept dry and warm inside the storage area. The toaster can eject toast from the back or front for serving slices directly to customers.
- Can toast 14 slices per min.
- Toast color is determined by the speed of the conveyor, not the temperature
- Accurate knob controls adjust top and bottom temperatures
- ColorGuard system ensures the toasting color is consistent
- Power-saving option reduces energy use during non-peak times
- Indicator light displays when power-saving feature is active
- Designed for serving slices from the front or ejecting them through the rear
- Surface is kept cool by insulation and internal fan
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion and minor damage
- Storage area keeps bread dry and warm
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3330 W, 16 A, 4-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 141⁄2 in. W x 2211⁄16 in. D x 169⁄16 in. H
- CE, cULus and UL-EPH listed; ANSI/NSF 4 certified
- Made in the U.S.
Toast-Qwik® Conveyor Toaster, horizontal conveyor, countertop design, all bread types toaster, approximately 14 slice capacity/min, 2" opening height, electronic controls, colorguard sensing system, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, Made in USA, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco TQ-800-208-QS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Separate Controls|