The Hatco TQ-400-208-QS Toast-Quik® conveyor toaster toasts items at a consistent color with its ColorGuard system. It uses conveyor speed and not temperature to determine toast color. Its interior fan and insulation keep the exterior from burning users. Its stainless steel construction provides strength for regular commercial use. Products are kept dry and warm inside the storage area to ensure product quality.
The Hatco TQ-400-208-QS Toast-Quik conveyor toaster can produce 360 slices in an hour. It features an optional mode that conserves energy during slow periods in the day. An indicator light clearly displays when the mode is turned on. The toaster is adjustable to eject cooked slices from the back or front, creating a variety of serving possibilities.
- Can produce 360 slices per hour
- Top and bottom temperatures are set with precise knob controls
- Conveyor speed determines toasting color instead of temperature settings
- ColorGuard sensing system keeps toast at a uniform color
- Stainless steel construction resists minor damage such as scratches and dents
- Power-saving option lowers energy use during slow business periods
- Light clearly indicates when power-saving mode is active
- Adjustable design allows ejection from the back or front
- Interior fan and insulation prevent exterior from getting hot
- Product is kept warm and dry in storage area
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1790 W, 14.9 A, 4-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 141⁄2 in. W x 1711⁄16 in. D x 147⁄8 in. H
- CE, cULus and UL-EPH listed; ANSI/NSF 4 certified
- Made in the U.S.
Toast-Qwik® Conveyor Toaster, horizontal conveyor, countertop design, all bread types toaster, approximately 6 slice capacity/min, 2" opening height, electronic controls, colorguard sensing system, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, Made in USA, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco TQ-400 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Separate Controls|