The Hatco TQ-400-120-QS Toast-Quik® conveyor toaster can produce 360 slices per hour. Its temperature control knobs accurately adjust the temperature on the top and bottom. The shade on toast is determined by the conveyor speed and not the temperature. Using its ColorGuard sensing system, the toaster ensures that slices are cooked to a uniform color.
The Hatco TQ-400-120-QS Toast-Quik conveyor toaster is constructed of stainless steel for regular commercial use. Its insulation and interior fan keep the exterior cool to the touch, protecting users from heat and burns. Slices can be served from the front of the unit or ejected from the back. Its power-saving option reduces energy consumption at slow periods in the day, saving energy. An indicator light lets the operator know when the power-saving mode is activated.
- Can produce 360 slices per hour
- ColorGuard sensor keeps slices the same color
- Toasting color is determined by the speed of the conveyor
- Knob controls enable user to set top and bottom temperatures
- Design adjusts for ejection from the operator side or the customer side of the toaster
- Insulation and interior fan prevent the surface from getting too hot
- Stainless steel construction is built for commercial use
- Power-saving option conserves energy during non-peak hours
- Indicator light displays when power-saving mode is activated
- Storage area ensures toast stays warm and dry
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1790 W, 14.9 A, 4-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 141⁄2 in. W x 1711⁄16 in. D x 147⁄8 in. H
- CE, cULus and UL-EPH listed; ANSI/NSF 4 certified
- Made in the U.S.
Toast-Qwik® Conveyor Toaster, horizontal conveyor, countertop design, all bread types toaster, approximately 6 slice capacity/min, 2" opening height, electronic controls, colorguard sensing system, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, Made in USA, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco TQ-400 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Separate Controls|