This TQ-1800H 208 Toast-Qwik® conveyor toaster from Hatco can be configured to dispense toast from the front or the back, so operators can set it up whichever way suits their operations best. The exterior of the unit stays cool to the touch for safety, thanks to the insulation and interior cooling fan. The conveyor toaster's 3-inch opening accommodates items like bagels, English muffins, and Texas toast.
- ColorGuard sensor creates evenly-browned toast
- Energy-saving mode puts toaster into a low-power mode when not in use
- Can be configured for front or rear discharge to match your desired workflow
- 3-in. opening height accommodates thicker items like bagels, Texas toast, and English muffins
- Exterior surfaces are kept cool to the touch with insulation and interior fan
- Storage area keeps toasted products warm unit ready to serve
- Ball-bearing motor stays permanently lubricated for a long life
- Overall Dimensions: 18.5-in. W x 22.71-in. D x 16.58-in. H
- 208 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 22.4A, 4650W, NEMA 6-30P
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE Listed
- Made in the USA
Toast-Qwik® Conveyor Toaster, horizontal conveyor, countertop design, all bread types toaster, approximately 30 slices capacity/min, 3" opening height, electronic controls, colorguard sensing system, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, Made in USA, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco TQ-1800H SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Separate Controls|