The Hatco MCG20G-240-QS multi contact grill is ideal for grilling sandwiches, fish, vegetables, and more. Its grooved cast iron plates leave grill marks on food and are coated in scratch-resistant enamel. These plates can be quickly interchanged with smooth plates (sold separately) through the unit’s Easy Clean System®. The Hatco MCG20G-240-QS panini press can range from 120 to 570 degrees Fahrenheit and evenly distributes heat to ensure products are cooked completely.
- Patented heating element pack provides even heat distribution
- Easy Clean System enables the user to remove plates for cleaning
- Temperature range: 120-570 degrees F
- Enamel-coated cast iron plates sear grill marks onto the product
- Groove plates are interchangeable with smooth plates (sold separately)
- Stainless steel frame resists dents, scratches, and rust
- Drip tray facilitates cleaning
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3760 W, 15.7 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
- Overall dimensions: 25.43 in. W x 15.28 in. D x 8.42 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Multi Contact Grill, 20", double, grooved top & bottom plate, adjustable thermostat, patented heat distribution, easy clean system, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco MCG20G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|