The Hatco GRFF-120-T-QS portable food warmer keeps food at a safe temperature until it reaches the customers. This model uses a stand to keep food pans off the work area. Customers or staff can easily access food from three sides. The metal-sheathed heating elements are guaranteed to not burn out or break for two years. Food quality is maintained by using pre-focused heat patterns that ensure precise temperature controls. A 6-foot cord with a plug is pre-wired at the factory for easy installation. Whether you use it to hold french fries, pastries, or whole plates of food, the Hatco GRFF-120-T-QS portable food warmer will hold your food at safe serving temperatures.
- Glo-Ray® Series food warmer
- Tubular infrared heating element with metal sheathing
- Toggle on/off switch
- Food trays are accessible from 3 sides of the food warmer
- Food pans are kept off the work area in an elevated stand
- Space between bottom of pan and counter top acts as insulation for heat
- Quality of food is maintained with pre-focused heat patterns that promise accurate temperature controls
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 500 W, 4.2 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 122⁄5 in. W x 24 in. D x 154⁄5 in. H
- cULus and CE listed; NSF certified
Glo-Ray. Portable Foodwarmer, with special stand for food holding pans, with metal sheathed element, 500 watts, 4.4 amps Contact Customer Service for additional color options.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRFF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet