The Hatco GRAHL-48D3-120QS Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer has a dual design to keep cooked food warm and ready to serve. It has a large holding area, but the pre-focused heat pattern covers it without creating cool spots. Since the reflector does not blacken, the pattern stays even and consistent across the entire area. Wire guards are included under the element, keeping the user safe from burns. To enhance food visibility, the Hatco GRAHL-48D3-120QS Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer has incandescent lighting for use in customer-facing applications.
- Dual infrared heaters provide a large holding area for platters and other wide dishes
- Pre-focused heat pattern keeps cooked food at warm, safe serving temperatures without cold spots
- Reflector will not blacken for an even and consistent heat pattern
- Insulation reduces the loss of heat around product
- Shatter-resistant incandescent bulbs shine on the holding area for an enhanced presentation of food
- Wire guards under the heating element offer protection against burns
- Strong, aluminum housing will not sag
- Built-in toggle switch for quick operation
- Includes pre-assembled stainless steel mounting tabs
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2440 W
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 15 in. D x 2.5 in. H
- cULus and CE listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod with lights, double heater rod housing, 3" spacer, built-in toggle switch and conduit, aluminum construction, 2440 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAHL-48D3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warmers|
Hatco GRAHL-48D3 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Bruce - Equipment Sales said...
"Although the website indicates "dual" it does not specify this unit needs TWO electrical feeds. Katom refuses to take any responsibility for the..."
"Although the website indicates "dual" it does not specify this unit needs TWO electrical feeds. Katom refuses to take any responsibility for the lack of clarity in the description on the website."