The Hatco GRAHL-48-120-TQS Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer holds food at serving temperatures for long periods with an intense heat. Cold spots are prevented by this pattern which maintains consistent heat over the entire holding area. Lights shine on the food to enhance its presentation in customer-facing applications. Staff members reaching into the holding area to grab dishes are protected against burns from the heating element by wire guards. This Hatco GRAHL-48-120-TQS Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer has strong aluminum housing that does not sag.
- Warms food for long periods without cold spots thanks to a pre-focused heating pattern
- Reflector does not blacken, keeping the pattern consistent across the holding area
- Insulated design traps heat
- Incandescent, shatter-resistant lights brighten the display for front-of-the-house applications
- Reinforced wire guards protect staff from the heating element without affecting the heating pattern
- Aluminum housing is strong and will not sag
- Operates with an on/off toggle switch
- Pre-assembled stainless steel mounting tabs help with installation
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1340 W, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 9 in. D x 2.5 in. H
- cULus and CE listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod with lights, single heater rod housing, built-in toggle switch and conduit, aluminum construction, 1340 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAHL-48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|