The Hatco GRAH-60-120-I-QS Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer keeps products warm until they are ready to be served. It does not dry food out or continue to cook it with a heating pattern that is even and consistent without cold spots. Located under the heating element, wire guards keep the user safe from burns. Insulation minimizes heat loss, while the aluminum housing construction prevents sagging. This Hatco GRAH-60-120-I-QS Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer is easy to install with pre-assembled stainless steel mounting tabs.
- Keeps cooked product at safe temperatures until it is ready to be served
- Pre-focused heating pattern spans the entire surface and does not produce cool spots
- Reflector will not blacken over time, so it keeps the pattern even and consistent
- Built-in infinite switch allows the operator to adjust the heat
- Wire guards are located under the element for protection against burns
- Insulation minimizes loss of heat
- Aluminum housing is durable and will not sag
- Easy to install with pre-assembled stainless steel mounting tabs
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1400 W
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 6 in. W x 2.5 in. H
- cULus and CE listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, built-in infinite switch and conduit, aluminum construction, 1400 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAH-60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warmers|