The Hatco GRAH-36D3-120-QS Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer has dual heating elements that create a large holding area for deep platters and other large dishes. It retains the heat of cooked food without drying it out or continuing to cook it, holding it at safe ready-to-serve temperatures. Even though the holding area is deep, the heating pattern spans across it to heat the food evenly without creating cold spots. Built-in wire guards protect the user from burns. This Hatco GRAH-36D3-120-QS Glo-Ray infrared food warmer is strong for use in commercial settings with its aluminum housing. This material is resistant to sagging, so it is durable.
- Heats cooked food to keep it at warm, safe temperatures and ready to serve
- Creates a deep holding area with 2 infrared heaters mounted side by side
- Pre-focused heating pattern directs the heat over the entire area without creating cool spots
- Pattern stays even and consistent since the reflector will not blacken
- Metal-sheathed heating elements are protected from burnout and breakage
- Reinforced wire guards provide protection from the elements without affecting the distribution of heat
- Heavy-duty insulation is designed to minimize heat loss
- Aluminum housing will not sag over time for durability
- Comes with 4 mounting tabs that make installation simple
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1600 W
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. L x 15 in. W x 2.5 in. H
- cULus and CE listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod, double heater rod housing, 3" spacer, built-in toggle switch and conduit, aluminum construction, 1600 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAH-36D3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|