The Hatco GRA-48 Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer maintains hot serving temperatures without drying out or overheating the food. Consistent, even heating is provided by the blacken-resistant reflector. Its pre-focused heating pattern ensures the heater covers the entire serving area. It is insulated to resist heat loss and has a strong aluminum housing to prevent sagging. Pre-assembled mounting tabs simplify the installation process, and the Hatco GRA-48 Glo-Ray infrared strip heater has wire guards under the heating element to protect users from burns.
- Holds food at safe serving temperatures and does not dry out or overcook product
- Pre-focused pattern consistently heats the complete holding area
- Reflector prevents blackening to supply even heating over the entire area
- Insulated construction reduces heat loss
- Housed in durable aluminum to prevent sagging
- Pre-assembled with mounting tabs for convenient setup
- Wire guards shield staff from heating element burns
- Toggle switch powers the heater on and off
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 800 W, 15 A, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 6 in. W x 2.5 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, standard wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, built-in toggle switch and conduit, aluminum construction, 800 watts, 48", 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRA-48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet