The Hatco GRA-24-120-T-QS Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer is useful for holding food at warm serving temperatures without the worry of overcooking or drying it out. Its pre-focused heat pattern evenly heats the entire holding surface. Ensuring the pattern is consistent, the reflector will not blacken, and wire guards under the heating element keep employees safe from burns. Heavy-duty aluminum housing prevents sagging, and insulation minimizes heat loss. The Hatco GRA-24-120-T-QS Glo-Ray infrared strip heater includes pre-assembled, stainless steel mounting tabs for simplified installation.
- Keeps food at warm serving temperatures without continuing to cook drying it out
- Pre-focused heat pattern warms the entire holding surface
- Blacken-resistant reflector provides a consistent, even heat pattern
- Insulated design reduces heat loss
- Heavy-duty aluminum housing prevents sagging
- Wire guards help prevent burns from the heating element
- On/off toggle switch activates the heater
- Stainless steel mounting tabs are pre-assembled for convenient setup
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 350 W, 15 A, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. L x 6 in. W x 2.5 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, standard wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, built-in toggle switch and conduit, aluminum construction, 350 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRA-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet