The Hatco C-5 compact booster heater ensures rinse water is kept at 180 degrees Fahrenheit to properly sanitize dishes in commercial dishwashers. To prevent element burnout, the low water cut-off function shuts off power to the heating element when the water level is low. The system also uses a temperature/pressure valve to keep the levels ideal by releasing water when either is too high. This Hatco C-5 compact booster heater has a 6-gallon storage capacity, and heat loss is prevented by fiberglass insulation.
- Keeps rinse water at 180 degrees F for the warewasher sanitizing cycle
- 29 GPH with 70-degree F rise
- 50 GPH with 40-degree F rise
- Castone®-lined tank has a 6-gal. storage capacity
- Fiberglass insulation retains heat
- Pilot indicator light is included with the on/off switch
- 2 temperature/pressure gauges monitor temperature and pressure levels
- Temperature/pressure relief valve lowers pressure levels in the tank by releasing water
- Pressure-reducing valve regulates and stabilizes the flow pressure
- Low water cut-off prevents element burnout by shutting off power to the heating element when water levels are low
- Swing-away front panel design provides convenient access to components
- Stainless steel front panel is corrosion resistant and is built to withstand for heavy use
- Durable, powder-coated body
- Elevated off the floor with (4) 6-in. plastic legs
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 24.1 A, 5 kW
- Overall dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 26 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 5-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-5 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||50 gph|
|70F Recovery||29 gph|
|Width (in) Range||10 - 15 in|