The Hatco C-39 208-3 booster heater takes advantage of a powerful 39 kilowatt heating element to raise water to the 180 degree Fahrenheit temperature necessary for high-temperature dishwasher to perform their final sanitizing wash cycle. The exterior is built with a rugged stainless steel front panel and a hammertone, powder-coated body to resist dents, scratches, and corrosion. The front panel swings away to provide easy access to critical internal components when they need to be serviced or replaced.
A 6-gallon tank is lined in long-lasting Castone, a substance similar to concrete that resists limescale buildup and never corrodes. The tank of this Hatco C-39 208-3 is also insulated with fiberglass to make it energy efficient. The unit is protected from overheating by a high-limit safety switch and a low-water cutoff. A pressure relief valve prevents against dangerous pressure buildup.
- Hatco Compact Series booster heater
- Provides a 40 degree F rise to 392 gph water supplies
- Provides a 70 degree F rise to 224 gph water supplies
- 6-gal. capacity
- Temperature and pressure gauges allow operators to keep an eye on internal conditions, ensuring the equipment is working properly
- On/Off switch allows operators to power off the equipment during downtime
- High-limit thermostat prevents heater from overheating
- Pressure reducing valve ensures incoming water is at the right pressure
- Heater is plumbed and wired at the factory, saving on installation time
- Front panel opens to reveal critical components, making service calls simple and quick
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 39 kW, 108.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 29.25 in. W x 18 in. D x 12.3 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Built for Longevity and Consistency
- Front panel is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Body is finished with powder-coated Hammertone to resist dents and scratches
- Interior water tank is lined with Castone, a substance similar to concrete that protects the tank from corrosion and mineral buildup, extending its life and keeping it efficient
- Tank is surrounded by fiberglass insulation to help it retain heat for energy efficiency
- Pressure relief valve keeps dangerous pressure from building up inside tank
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 39-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-39 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||391 gph|
|70F Recovery||224 gph|
|Width (in) Range||16 - 20 in|