The Hatco C-39 208-3 booster heater takes advantage of a powerful 39 kilowatt heating element to raise water to the 180 degree Fahrenheit temperature necessary for high-temperature dishwasher to perform their final sanitizing wash cycle. The exterior is built with a rugged stainless steel front panel and a hammertone, powder-coated body to resist dents, scratches, and corrosion. The front panel swings away to provide easy access to critical internal components when they need to be serviced or replaced.
A 6-gallon tank is lined in long-lasting Castone, a substance similar to concrete that resists limescale buildup and never corrodes. The tank of this Hatco C-39 208-3 is also insulated with fiberglass to make it energy efficient. The unit is protected from overheating by a high-limit safety switch and a low-water cutoff. A pressure relief valve prevents against dangerous pressure buildup.
- Hatco Compact Series booster heater
- Provides a 40 degree F rise to 392 gph water supplies
- Provides a 70 degree F rise to 224 gph water supplies
- 6-gal. capacity
- Temperature and pressure gauges allow operators to keep an eye on internal conditions, ensuring the equipment is working properly
- On/Off switch allows operators to power off the equipment during downtime
- High-limit thermostat prevents heater from overheating
- Pressure reducing valve ensures incoming water is at the right pressure
- Heater is plumbed and wired at the factory, saving on installation time
- Front panel opens to reveal critical components, making service calls simple and quick
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 39 kW, 108.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 29.25 in. W x 18 in. D x 12.3 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Built for Longevity and Consistency
- Front panel is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Body is finished with powder-coated Hammertone to resist dents and scratches
- Interior water tank is lined with Castone, a substance similar to concrete that protects the tank from corrosion and mineral buildup, extending its life and keeping it efficient
- Tank is surrounded by fiberglass insulation to help it retain heat for energy efficiency
- Pressure relief valve keeps dangerous pressure from building up inside tank
Compact Booster Heater, Electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 39-KW, stainless steel front, Castone tank, 208 volts, 3 phase. NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco C-39 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||391 gph|
|70F Recovery||224 gph|