This compact booster heater from Hatco has a 6-gallon capacity and is able to heat up to 173 gallons per hour at a 40 degree F rise. The C-17-208-3 has a stainless steel and hammertone exterior, with fiberglass insulation to ensure minimal heat loss. Maintenance and service are made simple by the hinged front panel that easily exposes interior components.
- Compact electric booster heater for high-temp commercial dishwasher
- 6-gal. water capacity
- Castone® water tank interior provides protection against corrosion and limescale buildupFiberglass insulation prevents heat loss
- 6-in. adjustable plastic legs make level installation simple
- Pressure-reducing valve and a temperature/pressure relief valve ensure safe operation
- Overheating protection and low-water cutoff protect heat elements from burnout
- Stainless steel front panel is hinged to make accessing interior components easy for service or maintenance
- Hammertone body prevents damage and corrosion
- Hot Water Production:
- 173 gallons per hour for a 40 degree F rise
- 99 gallons per hour for a 70 degree F rise
- 208V/60 Hz/3-ph
- Overall Dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 20.69 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- UL, cUL, CE Listed; NSF Certified
Compact Booster Heater, Electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 17.2-KW, stainless steel front, Castone tank, 208 volts, 3 phase. Same Day Shipping on orders recieved before noon (based on availability). NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of a water treatment system.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco C-17 208-3-QS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||173 gph|
|70F Recovery||99 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|