The Hatco 3CS-9 sanitizing sink heater ensures that rinse water is at 180 degrees Fahrenheit to properly sanitize dishes and flatware. It saves space by mounting below a 21 to 25-square-inch sink bowl. The stainless steel front and powder-coated hammertone sides provide durability for heavy use. A yellow light denotes the unit is on, and a red light alerts users that the unit needs refilling. The Hatco 3CS-9 sanitizing sink heater has an energy cut-off to keep water at the ideal temperature.
- Dispenses sanitary water at 180 degrees F
- Fits below sink bowls with an area of 21-25-sq. in.
- Stainless steel front and powder-coated hammertone sides withstand daily use
- User-friendly side drain
- On/off toggle switch includes a yellow indicator light
- Red light indicates refill is needed
- Energy cut-off prevents water temperatures from getting too high
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 37.5 A, 9 kW
- Overall dimensions: 6.75 in. L x 16.88 in. W x 12.63 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sink Heater, electric, undersink design, electric operation, stainless steel front, for over 21" square sink area, 9.0 kW, 208v/3ph, NSF, cULus, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco 3CS-9 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Fits Sink Size||21in-25in square|
|Specialty Options||Low Water Cut Off|