The Hatco 3CS-9 sanitizing sink heater dispenses 180-degree Fahrenheit rinse water to sanitize dishes and mounts directly underneath sink bowls to conserve space. A red light alerts employees when refills are needed, and its side drain allows the unit to be emptied safely. When water temperatures get higher than normal, an energy cut-off guards staff members from burns. The unit has a stainless steel front and powder-coated hammertone sides that resist dents and scratches. The Hatco 3CS-9 sanitizing sink heater fits bowls between 21 and 25 square inches.
- Sanitizes dishes with water at 180 degrees F
- Compatible with sinks between 21 and 25-sq. in.
- Space-saving design mounts directly below the sink bowl
- Side drain facilitates water removal
- Unit shuts down when water temperatures get too high
- Yellow light indicates heater is running
- Red light denotes unit needs to be refilled
- Durable stainless steel front and powder-coated, hammertone sides
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 43.3 A, 9 kW
- Overall dimensions: 6.75 in. L x 16.88 in. W x 12.63 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sink Heater, electric, undersink design, electric operation, stainless steel front, for over 21" square sink area, 9kw, 208v/60/1, NSF, cULus, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco 3CS-9 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Fits Sink Size||21in-25in square|
|Specialty Options||Low Water Cut Off|
|Product Type||Sink Components|
|Product||Sanitizing Sink Heater|