This Hatco 3CS booster heater is designed to bring water up to the NSF-required 180 degree Fahrenheit temperatures for hot water sanitizing. Unit mounts directly under the sink compartment and is sized for compartments between 19 and 21 inches square. An energy cutoff feature prevents the unit from overheating or heating water beyond the desired temperature.
- For use with sinks with 19- to 21-in. square dimensions
- Heats water to the 180 degree temperature required to sanitize dishes
- Designed for mounting underneath compartment sinks, bar sinks, and pot and pan sinks
- Rugged stainless steel front and powder-coated hammertone body
- Energy cut-off prevents the unit from overheating or heating water beyond the desired temperature
- Power On/Off switch lets users shut unit off when it isn't needed
- Yellow pilot indicates that heater is powered on
- Includes gaskets and fittings for installation
- 208 V/60 hz/3-ph, 25 A, 6kW
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
- Made in the USA
Sink Heater, Electric, undersink design, electric operation, 6-KW, stainless steel front, for 19-21" square sink area.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco 3CS-6 208-3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Sanitizing Sink Heaters|
|Fits Sink Size||19in-21in square|
|Specialty Options||Low Water Cut Off|