The Hatco 3CS-6 sanitizing sink heater provides water at a temperature of 180 degrees Fahrenheit to sanitize dishes. It is compatible with bowls measuring between 19 and 21 square inches and can be stored under the sink. An energy cut-off prevents the heater from dispensing water at above-average temperatures, and a side drain enables users to safely empty the unit. A yellow light indicates the heater is on, while a red light denotes that it needs to be refilled. The Hatco 3CS-6 sanitizing sink heater has a durable stainless steel front and powder-coated hammertone sides.
- Produces a continuous stream of water at 180 degrees F for sanitation purposes
- Compatible with 19-21-sq. in. sink bowls
- Heavy-duty stainless steel front with powder-coated hammertone sides
- Space-saving design fits under the sink
- Energy cut-off prevents above-average temperatures
- Yellow light indicates unit is on
- Red light indicates when refills are necessary
- Side drain disposes of water
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 29 A, 6 kW
- Overall dimensions: 6.75 in. L x 16.88 in. W x 12.63 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sink Heater, electric, undersink design, electric operation, stainless steel front, for 19-21" square sink area, 6kw, 208v/60/1, NSF, cULus, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco 3CS-6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Fits Sink Size||19in-21in square|
|Specialty Options||Low Water Cut Off|
|Product Type||Sink Components|
|Product||Sanitizing Sink Heater|