The Delfield N8773-D drop-in hot food well can accommodate five standard-size, 12-inch-by-20-inch pans. These pans sit in flush-mounted, die-stamped, 12-inch-by-20-inch individual wells that are slightly depressed into the top of the unit to keep condensation from escaping. Since the top of the food well is made from stainless steel, it is resistant to corrosion. The press- fit top gasket and fiberglass insulation keeps heat around the wells so food stays hot as it is served. Each of the wells has its own 1000-watt element attached to the bottom to heat to the desired temperature for each dish. The individual controls for each well are wired to a main control panel. The Delfield N8773-D drop-in hot food well is the perfect addition to any buffet line where food needs to stay hot.
- Individually heated food wells
- Accepts 5 standard 12-in. x 20-in. food pans
- Wells are flush-mounted and die-stamped
- Condensation is held in since the wells are depressed into the top
- 1⁄2-in. stainless steel drains
- Non-marring, press-fit, top gasket keeps heat inside
- Can be used for wet and dry applications
- Hot food wells are attached by a manifold to one gate valve
- Insulated on all sides with fiberglass to keep heat inside
- Individual infinite temperature controls are wired to one control panel
- 1000 W heating element is attached to each well on the bottom
- Top is made from stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- Galvanized exterior is durable for long-term use
- Must be hardwired in the field at installation
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 24-27 A, 5000-60000 W
- Overall Dimensions: 73.38 in L x 26 in. W x 9.5 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Drop-In Hot Food Well Unit, electric, individual pans, wet/dry type w/drain and manifold, 5-pan size for 12" x 20" pans, remote control panel w/individual thermostat controls, s/s top and wells, galvanized out liner.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Delfield N8773-D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet