There are six drawers in the Delfield F2987P chef base, accommodating (10) 12-inch-by-20-inch pans, which are not included. To keep temperatures between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit, this unit uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Positioned between each drawer, the blower coils evenly distribute the cold air and provide accurate control over the temperature. The thermometer provides a digital temperature readout, so staff members can monitor the interior conditions.
Strength for holding heavy equipment is provided by the stainless steel top on this Delfield F2987P chef base. The top's marine edge contains messes to facilitate cleaning, and the coved corners do not trap liquids or particles. A wall mount bracket is included, enabling stabilization on a solid surface to prevent tipping.
- Stainless steel top has coved corners that do not trap particles or liquids
- Full-perimeter marine edge keeps leaks from equipment contained to the top
- 6 drawers hold (10) 12-in. x 20-in. x 4-in. hotel pans (not included)
- Drawer track rollers smoothly slide in and out without the need for greasing
- Rollers do not let the drawers open on uneven floors since they hold the gaskets tight to the base
- Gaskets snap into place and are easy to remove
- 2 in. of high-density polyurethane insulation keeps cold temperatures inside the base
- ABS plastic and stainless steel interior is easy to clean and heavy duty
- Galvanized and stainless steel exterior resists corrosion and most minor scratches and dents
- Wall mount bracket prevents tipping by securing the unit to a solid surface
- Legs elevate the base to keep it separated from the floor
- 2,508 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.8 A, 1.447 kW, 1⁄4 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Top dimensions: 85.5 in. W x 29.19 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 87.25 in. W x 31.94 in. D x 24 in. H
- cUL and UL listed; NSF certified
Side-mounted Refrigeration System
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant produces cold temperatures
- Temperature range: 36-40 degrees F
- Ideal ambient air temperature: under 100 degrees F
- Blower coils ensure cold air is distributed evenly with the placement between each drawer
- Thermometer provides the temperature digitally for convenient monitoring
Refrigerated Low-Profile Equipment Stand, 87-1/4" W, three-section, (6) drawers (pans not included), marine edge stainless steel top & drawer fronts, front non-spill edge, ABS interior sides, legs, side-mounted refrigeration system with electric condensate evaporator, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 hp, NSF 7
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield F2987P SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Drawers||6|
|Specialty Options||Marine Edge|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|