The Delfield F2987CP refrigerated chef base accommodates (10) 12-inch-by-20-inch-by-4-inch hotel pans in the 6-drawer system. This stainless steel system has Delrin® track rollers that slide smoothly without using grease. If the unit is installed on uneven floors, the drawers will stay shut since the tracks secure to the gaskets. Snapping in and out of place, the gaskets are easy to remove for simple cleanup.
The refrigerated base stays between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit, and a dial thermometer provides a reading of these temperatures. Along with the thermometer, the condensing unit, condensate evaporator, and electronic controls are housed in the machine compartment. Mullion blower coils between each drawer section provide air and temperature control for the Delfield F2987CP refrigerated low-profile equipment stand.
- Stainless steel top is heavy duty and corrosion resistant
- Marine edge around the perimeter keeps leaks and spills off the floor
- Fully-welded top corners have a smooth finish to make cleanup simple
- Easy to clean and service since the 6-in. casters provide mobility
- Can be mounted to the wall with an included bracket
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.8 A, 1⁄4 HP, 2508 BTU, 1.447 kW, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 87.25 in. W x 31.94 in. D x 26 in. H
- UL and cUL listed; NSF certified
Refrigerated Drawer Base
- 6-drawer system accommodates (10) 12-in. x 20-in. x 4-in. hotel pans (Pans are not included)
- Drawer system is heavy duty with its stainless steel construction
- System glides smoothly with Delrin track rollers
- Drawers stay shut on uneven floors since the tracks secure to the gaskets
- Gaskets are easy to remove with their snap-in design
- Cold air is kept inside thanks to the polyurethane insulation
- Recessed handles make it easy to open the drawers
- ABS plastic interior sides are chip and dent resistant
- Corrosion-resistant, durable stainless steel interior back and bottom
- R290 refrigerant maintains temperature ranging from 36-40 degrees F
- Mullion blower coils sit between each drawer section to provide even air flow and temperature control
- Machine compartment houses the condensing unit, condensate evaporator, and electronic control
- Dial thermometer in the compartment is protected in an enclosure
Refrigerated Low-Profile Equipment Stand, 87-1/4" W, three-section, (6) drawers (pans not included), marine edge stainless steel top & drawer fronts, front non-spill edge, ABS interior sides, casters, side-mounted refrigeration system with electric condensate evaporator, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 hp, cUL, UL, NSF, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield F2987CP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Drawers||6|