Maximizing space in prep areas, the Delfield F2962P chef base holds equipment on the top and stores ingredients in the refrigerated drawers. Since the top is made of stainless steel, it supports heavy equipment and resists corrosion. With a marine edge and coved corners, the top keeps leaks and spills contained while eliminating crevices that could trap food and liquid. There are 2 inches of insulation between the top and refrigerated base, keeping heat from equipment out of the cabinet.
The base of this unit stores product in four drawers, and there is a capacity of six 12-inch-by-20-inch-by-4-inch pans, but it accommodates smaller fractional pans. Smoothly sliding in and out of the cabinet, the track rollers do not require greasing. With the stay-shut feature, the track rollers hold the gasket tight to the base to prevent opening on uneven floors. This Delfield F2962P chef base maintains a temperature from 36 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel top is durable to support equipment
- Marine edge around the top simplifies cleanup by containing leaks
- Corners are coved to eliminate crevices that trap food particles and liquids
- (6) 12-in. x 20-in. x 4-in. pan capacity in the 4 stainless steel drawers (pans are not included)
- Drawer track rollers slide smoothly without grease
- Track rollers keep the gaskets tight to the base on uneven floors to keep them shut
- Snap-in drawer gaskets remove easily for cleaning
- 2 in. of polyurethane insulation retains cold air and keeps warm air out
- Stainless steel and ABS plastic interior is easy to clean and corrosion resistant
- Stainless and galvanized steel exterior provides durability for heavy use
- Wall mount bracket stabilizes the unit by connecting it to a solid surface to prevent tipping
- Legs elevate the unit off the floor for cleaning
- 1,600 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.9 A, 0.975 kW, 1⁄5 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Top dimensions: 60.5 in. W x 29.19 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 62.25 in. W x 31.94 in. D x 24 in. H
- cUL and UL listed; NSF certified
Side-mounted Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 36-40 degrees F
- Ideal ambient temperature: under 100 degrees F
- Cabinet base uses blower coils between each drawer for even cooling and temperature control
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is more energy efficient than traditional refrigerants
- Digital thermometer offers a convenient temperature readout
Refrigerated Low-Profile Equipment Stand, 62-1/4" W, two-section, (4) drawers (pans not included), stainless steel top & drawer fronts, front non-spill edge, ABS interior sides, legs, side-mounted refrigeration system with electric condensate evaporator, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 hp, cUL, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield F2962P SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Drawers||4|
|Specialty Options||Marine Edge|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|