The Delfield F2962CP refrigerated chef base can be mounted to a wall with the included bracket. Casters allow the unit to be moved for cleaning or servicing the components. Since there is a full-perimeter marine edge around the stainless steel top, spills and leaks are contained and kept off the floor. Fully-welded corners on the top are smooth, making them easy to clean. In the four drawer refrigerated base, six 12-inch-by-20-inch-by-4-inch hotel pans are accommodated.
The drawer system in the Delfield F2962CP refrigerated low-profile equipment stand is made of stainless steel, resisting corrosion and most damage. The track rollers open and close smoothly without greasing. On uneven floors, the tracks hold onto the gaskets to keep the drawers closed on uneven floors. Temperatures in the base stay between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. It uses R290 refrigerant and houses refrigeration components in the machine compartment on the right side.
- Stainless steel top is durable and corrosion resistant
- Spills and leaks are contained with the full-perimeter marine edge
- Corners on the top are fully welded and smooth to facilitate cleanup
- 6-in. casters provide mobility for cleaning and servicing
- Includes a wall-mount bracket
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.9 A, 1⁄5 HP, 1600 BTU, 0.975 kW, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 62.25 in. W x 31.94 in. D x 26 in. H
- UL and cUL listed; NSF certified
Refrigerated Drawer Base
- 4 drawers hold (6) 12-in. x 20-in. x 4-in. hotel pans (Sold separately)
- Drawer system is made of stainless steel for strength
- System uses Delrin® track rollers for smooth opening and closing without grease
- Tracks hold onto the gaskets to keep the drawers shut on uneven floors
- Gaskets have a snap-in design that makes them easy to remove
- Open the drawers easily with recessed handles
- Chipping and denting are resisted with the ABS plastic interior sides
- Stainless steel interior back and bottom provide durability and corrosion resistance
- Polyurethane foam insulation helps retain cold temperatures
- R290 refrigerant keeps temperatures in the base between 36-40 degrees F
- Mullion blower coils are mounted between each drawer section to provide even air and temperature control
- Electronic temperature controls, condensing unit, and condensate evaporator are located in the machine compartment
- Dial thermometer in the compartment is protected in an enclosure
Refrigerated Low-Profile Equipment Stand, 62-1/4" W, two-section, (4) drawers (pans not included), stainless steel top & drawer fronts, front non-spill edge, ABS interior sides, casters, side-mounted refrigeration system with electric condensate evaporator, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 hp, cUL, UL, NSF, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield F2962CP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Drawers||4|