The Delfield 186114PTBMP three-section pizza prep table is made of stainless steel and has a side-mount refrigeration system. The condensing unit is vented to provide air flow. The interior cabinet has a temperature range of 36 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit, while the top of the cabinet can hold product at 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit and requires an ambient room temperature of 86 degrees Fahrenheit. When closed, the removable, hinged stainless steel covers protect product from contaminants. With the 5-inch casters, moving the Delfield 186114PTBMP pizza prep table is simple.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction can withstand repeated use
- Refrigeration system is mounted on the side of unit
- Front vent enables access for maintenance and air flow to the condensing unit
- On/off switch and rail on/off can be found behind vent
- 3 interior shelves
- Pans are 2 in. lower than the top to provide proper cooling
- Mechanically cooled with die-stamped openings
- Rapid change gaskets
- Uses eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Interior cabinet temperature range: 36-40 degrees F
- Top temperature range: 33-41 degrees F
- 14 third-size pans fit in the top
- Detachable, hinged stainless steel covers
- 5-in. casters provide mobility
- Electronic control for base monitors air temperature
- Electronic control for rail shows set temperature
- High-density polyurethane foam insulation keeps cold air inside
- 30.9 cu. ft.
- 6.5 A, (2) 0.20 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 114 in. L x 31.5 in. W x 42 in. H
- cULus listed, NSF certified
Visit our prep tables buyers' guide for more information on prep tables.
Refrigerated Pizza Table, three-section, 114", 30.9 cubic feet, (14) 1/3 pan capacity, (3) 32" doors, 18 gauge stainless steel top with refrigerated pan rail, stainless steel ends, 6" casters, side-mounted refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, (2) 1/5 hp, cUL, UL, NSF 7, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield 186114PTBMP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Width (in) Range||86 - 120 in|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|