With three lower warmers and a 200-oz. tank that provides a large brewing capacity, the Bunn-O-Matic AXIOM-DV-3 automatic coffee brewer can produce hot fresh coffee quickly. The unit adjusts automatically to different levels of water pressure, and BrewLOGIC technology determines the flow rate for consistency in coffee pot levels. A digital temperature control and electronic diagnostics with a built-in tank drain makes for easier service.
- 200-oz. tank provides large brewing capacity
- Dual voltage; can be used on 120, 208, or 240 circuits
- Hot water faucet hookup for tea, cocoa or oatmeal
- BrewLOGIC technology determines flow rate, adjusts brew time
- BrewWIZARD technology makes brewer programming easier with LCD display
- Digital temperature control
- SplashGard funnel protects hands from hot liquids
- Electronic diagnostics for easily troubleshooting problems
- Built-in tank drain
- Programmable pre-infusion, pulse brew control coffee extraction for optimal flavor
- Energy-saver mode reduces tank temperature during idling
- Decanters sold separately
- 120/208/240V/60 Hz-1 ph, 15.5/17.5 A
- Overall dimensions: 16.5-in. W x 17.7-in. D x 16.8-in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF Certified
AXIOM-DV-3 Coffee Brewer, 200 oz. capacity, with 3 lower brewer, hot water faucet, SplashGard funnel, LCD display, automatic warmer shut-off, w/ attached cord, 120 - 240 V, 17.5 amp.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Bunn AXIOM-DV-3-0009 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||AXIOM-DV-3, 38700.0009, AXIOMDV3, 387000009, 38700-0009, BUNAXIOMDV-3, 234AXIOMDV3|
|Brewing Capacity (Gal/Hr)||4.2-7.5|
|Category||Commercial Coffee Makers|
|Specialty Options||Digital Brewer|
Bunn AXIOM-DV-3-0009 Customer Reviews
"We purchased 2 of these for our office of approx. 70 people. Specifically looking for the hot water on demand (2 birds, 1 stone) This works perfect for the employees who are on timed breaks as they don't wait for the water to boil & coffee brews fast as well. The only con that we have found so far is that if the enable brew switch/warmer is turned off, the main tank will not fill with water therefore running out after a few cups. If the brew switch is left on & there is no coffee/pot on the element it remains hot as long as the switch is on which could be hazardous should someone touch this burner (warmer)"