Ideal for restaurants with a high demand for coffee, Bunn-O-Matic's AXIOM 15-3 coffee brewer features a large 200-oz. tank and 3 lower warmers. It brews 4.2 gallons per hour and includes BrewLOGIC technology that automatically adjusts water pressure, and determining the flow rate for areas with lime, and adjusting brew times to maintain pot levels consistently.
- Large 200-oz. tank heats water for quick brewing
- Brews up to 4.2-gal. per hour
- Brews coffee in 12-cup batches
- 3 lower warmers allow for back-to-back brewing of different varieties and levels
- BrewLOGIC technology determines flow rate, adjusts brew time for pot level consistency
- BrewWIZARD technology allows easy-to-use programing with LCD display
- SplashGard funnel protects from hot liquid getting on hands
- Hot water spout included for tea, hot chocolate, and oatmeal
- Automatic warmer shut-off
- Energy-saver mode reduces tank temperature during idling
- 120V/60 Hz/1-ph, 15 A
- Overall dimensions: 8.5-in. W x 17.8 D x 18.9-in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF Certified
Coffee Brewer, 200 oz capacity, 1425 watt tank heater, with 3 lower brewer warmers, hot water faucet, SplashGuard funnel, LCD Display, automatic warmer shut off, 120V/60/1-ph, 1800w, 15amps, cord attached.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
BUNN-O-Matic 38700.0002 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Commercial Coffee Makers|
|Brewing Capacity (Gal/Hr)||4.2|
|Specialty Options||Digital Brewer|
BUNN-O-Matic 38700.0002 Customer Reviews
"Good discount purchase way lower than Mfg. prices."
"Every day for a few and many on weekends"
"Bought this coffee maker for a group of men that drinks a lot of coffee. Very easy to use and makes a pot of coffee in seconds. I don't drink coffee but the men tell me that coffee taste better, they are a very happy group of men now."
"We purchased the Axiom Coffee maker to provide coffee and hot water for approximately 35 persons daily. (It replaces two 12 cup (home use)coffee makers we purchased locally.) Positives: -Fast Brew Time (compared to 12 cup home use coffee makers) -Burner shutoff programmable based on time -Hot water available instantly -Compact and takes up minimal counter space -Easy to clean -Programmable energy saving feature Negatives: -Wish all three burners had sensors to shut them off before baking the coffee to pot. -The unit makes a noise (not excessive) while metering the water into the unit. We made a good choice."