The Bunn H10X hot water dispenser (26300.0000) can dispense as many as 24 gallons of hot water in an hour, providing water at 212 degrees Fahrenheit—a level that is ideal for food prep and cleaning. Water flows out by pulling the faucet handle, and feet prevent the unit from moving out of place. This dispenser has a stainless steel finish that resists rust and facilitates cleaning. Although this unit requires a direct water supply, it comes with a dry-plug prevention to ease the installation process.
- Can provide 24 gal. of boiling water per hr.
- Water temperature: 212 degrees F
- Hot water can be used for cleaning or preparing food
- Faucet releases water with a pull of the handle
- Feet stabilize the unit
- Stainless steel finish eases cleaning
- Dry-plug prevention simplifies installation
- Water connection is 1⁄4-in. male flare
- UL listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 10.23 in. W x 24.52 in. D x 34.4 in. H
- 33.5 A, 8050 W
- 240 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph
H10X Hot Water Dispenser, 24 gallon capacity, 212°F temperature settings, upper faucet, includes dry-plug prevention, 240v/50/60/1-ph, 8050 watts, 33.5amps, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Bunn H10X SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Beverage Equipment|
|Product||Hot Water Dispenser|