This BUNN decanter brewer has three individually-controlled warming plates that fit eight cup coffee decanters. The low pourover design of the warmers means it can be used on the countertop or in confined spaces, and the simple switch controls make it easy to start and stop the brewing cycle. The coffee machine uses water from an internal tank and does not need plumbing. It can brew 60 cups of coffee per hour, and has a brewing time of around four minutes.
Standard Features and Benefits
- Can brew (60.8) 8-oz. cups (3.8-gal.) of coffee each hr.
- Brewing time of 4-min.
- Stainless steel
- 3 lower decanter warmers, each with an individual control
- Switch controls mounted on front with indicator lights
- Works with 64-oz. BUNN coffee decanters (not included)
- SplashGard® funnel to direct the flow of hot liquids away from the hands
- No plumbing required for operation
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 13.9 A, 1670W, NEMA 5-15P plug and electrical cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 16-2/5 in. W x 17-7/10 in. D x 17-4/5 in. H
- UL Listed and NSF Certified
VP17-3 Coffee Maker, pourover type, 3 lower warmers, stainless steel decor, plastic funnel, 120V, 15 amps. Decanters not included.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
BUNN-O-Matic 13300.0003 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||VP17-3 SS, 13300.0003, BUNVP17-3 SS, 23413300, 234VP17-3SS, 13300-0003, VP173SS, 133000003, 845-059|
|Brewing Capacity (Gal/Hr)||3.9|
|Category||Commercial Coffee Makers|
BUNN-O-Matic 13300.0003 Customer Reviews
"Replaced a BUNN 2-burner system with this 3-burner system. It really fits the bill for our Sunday morning Donut, Bagel & Coffee social following our service. Though somewhat larger than the 2-burner system, it is still quite compact and does not take up much more room than our old machine. Coffee brews quickly and stays fresh for quite a while. We had ur 2-brner system for more than 15 years...and it still works. We just needed more capacity than the old system could give us. Got this system from Kaytom and paid less than any other place I had researched on the web. Looking forward to more purchases from this company. I do wish that it had come with one or two pots at no additional cost."
"We use the product all day at our manufacturing facility. The machine is very well built and should last for years. Everyone loves the speed. Pour the water in and it starts brewing immediately - No waiting. A fresh pot of coffee in less than 2 minutes."