The Bunn 12950.0213 coffee brewer has an hourly brewing capacity of up to (60) 8-ounce cups, and it's designed to brew into Bunn's standard glass decanters. The brewer is designed to be plumbed directly into your building's water supply, but a pourover feature allows operators to manually add water into the machine when no direct connection is available. Three warmers, one on the bottom and two on top, are independently controlled and designed to hold brewed coffee at its optimal serving temperature. The Bunn 12950.0213 brewer also features a hot water faucet for dispensing water to brew cups of tea and hot chocolate.
- Brews up to (60) 8-oz. cups per hour
- 3 independently-controlled warmers keep coffee at the optimal serving temperature
- All-stainless-steel construction makes for durability and easy cleaning
- SplashGard® funnel prevents splashing to protect operator from burns
- Hot water faucet is included on the front of the unit for making individual cups of hot tea and hot chocolate
- Pourover features allows unit to be operated without plumbing connection
- 1⁄4-in. male flare fitting for incoming water connection
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 13.9 A, 1670 W, cord with NEMA 5-15 plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 8.5 in. W x 17.8 D x 18.9 in. H
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
Coffee Brewer, automatic, with 1 lower and 2 upper warmers, brews 3.9 gallons per hour, hot water faucet, plastic funnel, pourover feature, stainless decor, 120v/60/1-ph, 14 amps, 1670 watts, cord attached, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bunn CWTF15-3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||12950.0213, 12950-0213, 129500213, CWTF15-3, BUNCWTF15-3, 2341295, 234CWTF15-3, 845-067|
|Brewing Capacity (Gal/Hr)||3.9|
|Product Type||Coffee Supplies|
|Product||Commercial Coffee Brewer|