The Blodgett ZEPH-100-G full-size gas convection oven has powder-coated door handles that operate simultaneously. It has a stainless steel front, top, sides, and legs with a full angle iron frame for support, while the stainless steel doors have double-paned, thermal glass windows. A removable front-control panel has a pressure regulator and manual gas service cut-off valve, while the Blodgett ZEPH-100-G double convection oven has six-inch, adjustable stainless steel legs and five chrome-plated racks. The oven is insulated with solid mineral fiber and has a dual flow gas system that mixes direct and indirect heat. To keep air inside the oven, the doors have a triple-mounted pressure lock.
- Stainless steel front, top, sides, and legs with full angle iron frame for support
- Powder coated door handle with simultaneous operation
- Stainless steel door frames have double-paned thermal glass windows
- Triple-mounted pressure lock has turnbuckle assembly
- Removable front control panel
- Dual flow gas system mixes direct and indirect heat
- Electronic spark ignition control system
- Removable dual tube burners
- Front control area has pressure regulator and manual gas service cut-off valve
- Air mixers have adjustable air shutters
- Two speed fan motor and control area cooling fan
- Solid mineral fiber insulation
- Blower motor has automatic thermal overload protection
- Interior oven lights
- 6-in. adjustable stainless steel legs
- Solid state infinite control with a digital timer
- Baking compartment is lined with double-sided porcelain
- Dual inlet blower wheel
- Includes 5 chrome-plated racks
- Eleven rack positions with minimum 15⁄8-in. spacing
- Temperature range: 200-500 degrees F
- Required manifold pressure: 10 in. W.C.
- Required inlet pressure: 10.5-13 in. W.C.
- Required gas supply: 1⁄2-in. IPS connection at rear of oven
- 100,000 BTU
- 6 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38.25 in. W x 42.88 in. D x 70.63 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Not sure which unit is right for you? Read our convection ovens buyers’ guide to learn more.
Zephaire Convection Oven, LP gas, double-deck, standard depth, solid state manual controls, two speed fan, (5) racks & (11) positions, flue connector, dependent glass doors, interior light, stainless steel front, sides & top, 6" stainless steel legs, 100,000 BTU, ETL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Blodgett ZEPHAIRE-100-G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Warranty||2 years parts, 1 year labor, 1 additional year door warranty (Parts only, excluding glass)|