Everyone loves pizza, and customers want it hot and fresh. Blodgett's 911 double pizza deck oven will do the trick. These units are specifically designed for pizza baking, and with seven inch high cooking compartments, it puts the baking deck closer to the overhead heat, making for faster and even baking and the best tasting pizza. Its features include a stainless steel exterior, and an aluminized steel baking compartment liner, and combustion chamber for a long life. Air mixers with adjustable air shutters and a locking device assure consistent air flow and fuel efficiency.
- 54,000 total BTU/hr.
- Stainless steel exterior
- Rugged full angle iron frame
- Aluminized steel baking compartment liner and combustion chamber
- Ultra Rokite deck heats evenly
- Air mixers with adjustable air shutters and locking device
- Chrome-plated tubular steel door handle
- Burner door opens for easy ignition and cleaning without removal of fastenings
- Liquid pressure thermostat with 300 - 650 degree F temperature control range
- Vitreous fiber insulation on all sides for excellent heat retention
- 19-in. Stainless Steel legs
- Compartment Size: 33-in. W x 22-in. D x 7-in H
- Overall Dimensions: 51-in. W x 31-1/2 in. W x 63-1/4 in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Pizza Oven, deck-type, NG gas, 33"W x 22"D deck interior, (2) 7" high sections, mechanical thermostat, Ultra Rokite deck, counterbalanced doors with concealed hinges, full angle iron frame, stainless steel top, front, sides and back, 19" stainless steel legs, flue connector, 27,000 BTU per section, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Blodgett 911P SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 years parts, 1 year labor, 3 additional year door warranty (Parts only, excluding glass)|