Blodgett's 911P double pizza deck oven will bake pizzas hot and fresh for your customers to enjoy. This stainless steel model with a full-angle iron frame is specifically designed for pizza baking, and they can be baked directly on its Ultra Rokite stone deck, designed for even heat transfer and moisture absorption, making pizza crusts crispier. It also has removable fixed orifices on the main and pilot burners.
- Stainless steel exterior
- Full-angle iron frame
- (2) 7-in. high sections at 27,000 BTUs each
- Ultra Rokite stone deck for even heat transfer and moisture absorption
- Can hold up (6) 10-in. pie pans
- Aluminized steel baking compartment liner and combustion chamber
- Removable fixed orifices on the main and pilot burners
- Air mixers with adjustable air shutters and locking device
- Counterbalanced doors with concealed hinges
- Chrome-plated tubular steel door handle
- Burner door opens for easy ignition and cleaning without removal of fastenings
- Free-floating easy to remove duplex-tube burner
- 300 to 650 degree F temperature control range
- Overall dimensions: 51-in. W x 30-in. D x 62.13-in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Pizza Oven, deck-type, LP gas, 33"W x 22"D deck interior, (2) 7" high sections, mechanical thermostat, Ultra Rokite deck, counterbalanced doors with concealed hinges, full angle iron frame, stainless steel top, front, sides and back, 19" stainless steel legs, flue connector, 27,000 BTU per section, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Blodgett 911P SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 years parts, 1 year labor, 3 additional year door warranty (Parts only, excluding glass)|